CNN. (Producer). (2012). Texas couple lives in storage unit. [Print Photo]. Retrieved from http://www.cnn.com/video/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed: rss/cnn_topstories (RSS: Top Stories)&utm_content=Google Reader
Sunday, June 24, 2012
Couple Living in Storage Unit
There are several families in Texas that cannot afford a home. A few of these families do have jobs but they still can't afford a home and others can't find a home. They are paying between $70 and $90 a month to live in the units. They have electricity but no running water. I think this is crazy but I guess you do what you have to. I would think that it wouldn't be legal to live in a storage unit and that the police would come and remove them. It is sad that some of those people actually have jobs but they still can't afford a home. Everything is too expensive now and the quality is not as good as it used to be. So we are paying more money for something that is not as good. We are so mixed up and we really need to re-think how we are doing things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment